Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wreck followed by summer project.

Well I have a new project for the next few months. This last Saturday I went down while riding in the mountains. I'm ok with just a few minor scrapes and bruises. Thanks to God and my gear. Riding gear is amazing. You never know what you are paying for untill you use it, and riding gear is something I don't ever want to have to use. It is nice to know that I got my moneys worth though.

Oh well here is the damage.

Handel bars are torqued, tank is dented, lights are scratched, pipes are scratched, mirrors are busted, and clutch leaver is scratched.



































The bike is ride-able. The tank and the pipes can wait. The handlebars and mirrors are really the only thing keeping me from riding. So that is at the top of the list.

Once I get in bars I'll post on the installation process.

If anyone is reading this I do have one question. My horn button is pounded into the controls. Does anyone know how to fix that?

No comments:

Post a Comment